ART: ACRYLIC PAINTING [Daisy in the Fields]

 



Title: Daisy in the Fields

Artist: Joo Chase

Medium: Acrylic/ Canvas paper

Size: 19 X 15.5 inch, Photo Frame: 25 X 19 inch

Since: 2023


Among my abstract paintings, this work was painted with nature in mind. I really like using blue and green. So my paintings contain images of nature.




Artist homepage: joocart.blogspot.com


I have my Instagram. If you want to see more artwork, you can visit my Instagram.



#exhibition #fineart #easybayart #eastbayartist #sanfranciscoart #sanfranciscobayareaartist #bayareaart #bayareaartist #fineartshow #artwork #JooChase #JooC #JooCArt #artist #artreception #meetlocalartist #artlover #contemporaryart  #contemporarypainting #art #bayareaexhibit #walnucreekart #artexhibition #bayareaartist #green #Korean #Koreanartist #Americaexhibition #acrylicpainting



Comments

Popular Posts